
So another crazy weekend for us. Katelyn and I drove up north to G&G Nichols to attend Auntie Tara's baby shower. Darin and Emma stayed home because Emma had dance practice on Saturday in preparation for her competition on Sunday.
On Saturday we drove to Tara's shower which was held in Pillager (just outside of Brainerd). Tara's sisters held her shower at her dad's home. It was a fun time, the theme was a cute nursery rhyme theme. She received a bunch of diapers which is a great way to start with a new baby! I had made her a diaper cake (see pictures). A diaper cake is something I have made for every baby shower I attend.. they are lots of fun to make and the mother-to-be is always suprised at the unique gift. Tara has about a month before her c-section date and we can't wait to meet our new nephew.
After the shower Kate and I headed home. Kate fell asleep immediatly and woke up when we were almost home.. she was confused about where she was and where Grandma was. But she was also hungry and not afraid to voice it! Which is typical Katelyn!
1 comment:
What a fun day! I hope you weren't too tired from all the driving... I know I would have preferred less driving for sure.
Thank you for coming! It wouldn't have been the same without you there.
See you soon! :)
Post a Comment