Saturday, December 6, 2008

Basketball season has begun


Emma had her first game this morning. Now that she is in 5th grade basketball gets more intense. She practices two nights a week and has games every Saturday from now until March. So if your wondering where we are all the time.. now you know! Her first game went well. They lost the first game and won the second. She was a bit bummed that she didn't score any points but she tried several times. Every member of the team gets equal playing time which is so nice that they can get the experience on the court. Unlike when I was growing up if you weren't good you didn't play. Well at this level eveyone plays. Here are some pictures I took. Shooting in the gymnasium high action takes some getting use to and also convinces me I need a better camera! LOL

No comments: