Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Take a moment

Ok so maybe its because the business has slowed down so I can smell the roses, or maybe its because its that time of the month, or maybe its because I've been watching old movies from when they were little.. but this morning I just kept saying to myself how cute she is. My heart melted when she was outside waiting for the bus all alone in her perfectly cute purple easter dress that I figure she may as well wear to school and get crayon all over it before she grows another foot. She had white tights on, her dress shoes, her dress jacket and her hair pulled back just so. And there she was rolling snow into a snowman that was as tall as her waist. The snow was perfectly white.. she was adorable bending over to roll the snowball and her ankle length dress poofing up in the back. I wanted to yell out to her "your feet are going to be all wet!". But I wanted to get a picture first (I'll admit for the blog!). I go to get the camera to get a quick shot and there is no memory card ..uggg... I panic maybe there is an extra on the strap or under the batteries..nope. Maybe I can run downstairs and get one in time.. then she sees the bus. Runs over to her backpack jumping up and down in anticipation for all her friends that await her. She's off for a day of fun at kindergarden.. I look down and notice she has stuffed her teddy bears into the box I was suppose to mail today... how cute!

No comments: