
We had such a fun weekend with family: Grandma & Grandpa Nichols, Serenity and Alex, as well as Grandma and Grandpa Hawley. They all came to see Emma perform her final dance show of the year on Sunday. Everyone arrived Saturday afternoon. Of course we also woke to 3 inches of snow.. ugg.. its almost May! By the end of the day it had pretty much all melted away tho. We also had dinner and Uncle Ray, Aunt Leah and Cousin Olivia joined us. It was nice to see everyone and the cousins had a great time (being very loud I might add!)
I have pictures posted of Emma's dance performance. I decided to go with black and white for something different. She did so well and I know she's sad to see dance come to an end, but next year she's signed up for Kick and Jazz so she has that to look forward too. I could tell when she danced that she was having fun (she's even smiling in some of the pictures instead of that concentration face all the time!). I know it meant so much for her to have family at the performance. I caught her looking up at everyone cheering her on!
1 comment:
Great job Emma! I wish I could have been there. I'll give you a big hug next weekend when I see you.
I love all the pictures of the performance, what a great time!
Post a Comment