Today we got a glimpse into what teenage life is going to be like. After getting home from school Emma had a snack and then it was off to dance practice in Delano. Saima dropped her off for practice and headed back to Rockford. As soon as I got home from work I had to change and head back to Delano to pick her up, leaving enough time to pickup McDonalds beforehand. Emma ate in the car as we headed back to the Rockford school for the Girls Varsity Basketball game.
Emma was a Rocket Buddy for the game, along with a couple of her friends. Its a great program that helps the younger kids see what the older kids do and learn more about the game. They treat her as part of the team and she runs water for them during the game.
After an overtime game, we finally rolled in back home around 9:30 and Emma went straight to bed. I don't think Saima saw her for more than 15 minutes all evening. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment