
Our last full day in Placencia was good. The ocean was unusually calm so Emma and I snorkeled in front of our cabin. We saw a lot more sea life then we thought we would (5 starfish, conk and fish). We also dove for shells which was fun. Snorkeling is very relaxing to me.. I almost feel like I'm sleeping, I think this is because of the consistent breathing. I made Emma wear sweat pants on her legs and I wore a shirt so we didn't get more sunburn.
The day was also filled with some shopping for souvenirs and gifts. Of course since we were going past our favorite smoothie place (The Shak) we decided to stop for a game of Chinese checkers. We thought we would do a double treat and stop at the ice cream place too, but sadly it was closed on Wednesdays :-(
We relaxed in the hammocks and on the beach some more. The girls discovered Disney channel was on the TV after all (ugh)... that darn Hannah Montana song. We caught Kate recording a whole episode with her camera's video and later watching it!
No comments:
Post a Comment