Thursday, April 15, 2010

Conversation with Kate

On our way to piano (which is literally one minute away):

Kate: Is Dad home already?
Me: no
Kate: Why is his car home?
Me: because he commuted to work today
Kate: You mean carpool?
Me: yes
Kate: thats good for the earth!
Me: yes it is
Kate: Earth day is coming up
Me: yep
Aside: at this point my mind wandered and thought about the Earth Movie thats coming out and the fact that we went last year and we should go again this year.
Kate: Where do you get those pointy things?
Aside: (I must have missed something)
Me: What?
Kate: those pointy things
Me: huh?
Kate: for earth day!
Me: Oh you mean to pickup liter?
Kate: yes
Me: I have no idea
Kate: Did you know if everyone took 2 minutes off their shower we would save A LOT of water!
Me: really?
Kate: yep
Me: cool... we should do that huh?
Kate: I have been
Me: oh? good for you!
Aside: (we arrive at our destination)
Me: I love you Kate!
Kate: I know

No comments: