Monday, March 1, 2010

End of season




I know its been way too long sense I've posted but I'm just going to do it! Not sure how often I will update but I will try to be better. I just love looking back at what I've done and want to continue it.

So today we returned from the last basketball tournament of the season. It was an great year for the 6th grade girls and Emma had lots of fun and improved immensely. Emma has been carrying her basketball (with her name on it) back and forth from practice and games for the last 4 months religiously. She could leave it with the coach each time but has insisted on keeping it in her possession. So when we pulled in the garage this afternoon she jumped out of the van she threw the ball in the third stall of the garage where it got sucked into the abyss. Symbolizing that's it we are done with you for the year! Onward and upward.. softball starts tomorrow! On and off throughout the evening she was tossing the softball into her mitt and throwing me the ball (usually without warning!) which was her way of asking me to practice with her.

No comments: