
Saturday Emma had a basketball tourney. Her team won 4th place out of 8 teams. They won their first game and lost the next two. I can definately see improvements in all the players with increased confidence and better understanding of the game. Her first game was at 8:30am and we were back home around 4:30pm.. so a long day of basketball. Emma did well, she stole the ball several times while playing defence and had a couple of attempts at making a basket.
I had fun playing with the settings on my new camera to find the right settings. I'm also so happy with how new camera is performing as I can really push the settings to get the fast action shots. Darin and I did some research on best settings and I think we've figured it out. They say basketball photography is one of the hardest because of the low light and fast action. One of my favorite pictures is of Emma at the end of the last game and they knew they were going to loose.. She looks dissappointed and very tired. If a picture says a 1000 words!
No comments:
Post a Comment