Thats right.. Darin and I celebrated 15 years of marriage yesterday! Wow I can't beleive its been that long. Darin has proven to me lately that he has no concept of time. He was telling someone the other day that we just moved to Rockford! I had to pitch in that was 5 years ago! Then we were discussing going to a movie and I suggested the new X-files movie.. he commented.."naw thats soo two years ago..." Again I couldn't resist.. that was 10 years ago! ha How time flies I guess.
The girls are at G&G Hawley's until Sunday.. thanks GG! On our anniversary we went to our favorite restaurant Ichebons downtown. YUM! Its a Japanese steakhouse where the cook prepares your meal and about 5 other guests in front of you. It was such a treat. Saturday night we have theater tickets to the Chanhassen Dinner theater (thanks Kim and Joe!). And tonight we ordered pizza and watched movies in the quiet house! We each ordered our own pizza... Darin's favorite: thin crust peparoni with green olives and Saima's favorite: sausage, mushroom, green and black olive deep dish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment