Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Sights, Canada

Written by Emma...

The rest of the way was a long drive. Then it came, I could not believe that we had just reached Canada. I wondered... do they have a long red line that separates the two countries? did you go threw a large building that scanned you and inspected you? or was it just a big sign that said WELCOME TO CANADA? Well, we drove up to a small building that looked like a bank drive through. An officer came up to the window and asked us a couple questions and checked our passports then said we were free to go into Canada. Would Canada be any different from the USA? Well I hoped to find that out on our journey. The levels of ground were bumpy and hilly and beautiful. There was the world's largest tepee and I got to see it all from the front seat because mom let me sit up front for the first time. Yeah!

No comments: