
We decided to start a blog of our family happenings. I have a couple of friends who do this and I think its so fun to pop in and see what they are up to. There are several reasons I decided to start a blog. First I wanted to share with everyone whats going on around here. Hopefully you can get a better glimpse of what we are up to. The thought of having a journal to have overtime is thrilling. I am hoping that when I scrapbook the pictures I will be able to use the journaling for the pages. I also wanted a way to share our pictures. Even tho its my profession I still love to pickup the camera and capture our family. Its been so fun acquiring better skills and then using them with my family. One thing I also love about the site I'm using for blogging is that there is unlimited space for pictures and they save the full size so people, (like my mom and aunties) can dowload them, its also a form of backup for my most important pictures.
Here are some family pictures we have taken over the years. I guess we missed 2001.. i was pregnant with Katelyn so I'm thinking I didn't want my picture taken! Its kind of fun to see the progression! I showed the kids and they thought it was really neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment