So we woke up Monday morning and Kate said she itched... looks like a mosquito bite.. and off she went to school. She came home had a few more on her face. mmmm..... I asked my neighbor Erica and Kim.. both thought it was a rash. I thought so too.. she was in the woods over the weekend and she also had tried a new body soap.. so either could have been the culprit. So off to school on Tuesday too. Then I began to second guess myself.. Darin suggested calling the nurse line so I did and they thought she should come into the doctor that evening. Once we got there they immediately put us in a room so she didn't contaminate anything. The doctor came in and confirmed my fear that it was chicken pox. Uggg... yes she was vaccinated and had the booster and she still got it! Must run in the family because Emma had the vaccine also but still got chicken pox when she was 2.
So she's home for the rest of the week until they scab over. But today a lot more spots showed up.. I'll have to take a picture of her later.. maybe once they all turn crusty and gross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment