Monday, June 9, 2008

Riding

Summer has arrived! The girls are now both done with school for the year and are starting to enjoy summer.

Katelyn started riding lessons again this summer. Today was her first day back and she was sooo excited. She has been counting the days sense her last day of school. Sunday we bought her new cow"girl' boots because last years pair were missing in action and were most likely too small. They didn't have pink in her size this year tho :( I thought we were in trouble..but she was such a big girl and said thats ok black will go with everything.. haha thats my girl. So this morning I awoke at 9am to find both girls still sleeping! Oh man I have been waiting for this day that they appreciate sleep as much as I do.. god bless you! Kate awoke and came running in my room saying, "mommy do you know what day it is... its my riding day!!". Needless to say she was excited.

Her lesson went well with Kim and Tarj (the horse). She remembered a lot from last year! She even got to start on a new skill.. trotting! How fun. On the way home she thanked me for "the best day of her whole life!".. awwww...

No comments: